An uninterruptible power supply or uninterruptible power source (UPS) is an electrical device that provides emergency power if the main source of power fails. It does not only protect the data that you are working on but it also protects your computer, telecommunication devices or data centers from a sudden loss of power. In this article, we’ll know more about the two best Buy Server Uninterruptible Power Supply.
#1. CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD PFC Sinewave UPS System, 1500VA/900W, 10 Outlets, AVR, Mini-Tower
CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD PFC Sinewave UPS System is an efficient power supply that ensures a consistent power to your computer system and it automatically saves your files in the computer’s system. This is a power supply perfect for home or small business use that has a 3-year warranty for the main unit including the battery.
• It is partnered up with an AVR to have consistent power and voltage that avoids power fluctuations.
• Two USB charge ports that can charge devices such as camera, music players, and mobile phones.
• Its surge protection functionalities ensure that the electrical device is protected when the voltage spikes.
• It produces minimal noise during the operation.
• Its multifunctional LCD panel can display system and battery status.
• It is patented with Green Power UPS advanced circuitry that reduces energy cost by 70% compared to other models.
• The package includes a user manual, UPS unit, Coaxial cables, and a USB A+B type cable.
This power supply supports the Active Power Factor Correction (Active PFC) that improves the efficiency of power delivery. The batter style is cyberpower RB1280X2A with a voltage of 1500VA/900W with a nominal input voltage of 120VAC +-5% and a battery frequency of 60 Hz +- 10%.
It has a maximum load of 5 UPS outlets and 10 UPS outlets for full-time surge protection that is 12 Amp. It has a net weight of 24.7 lbs/ 11.2 kg with dimensions of 14.2” x 10.4” (361 x 99 x 264mm) (L x W x H).
• You don’t have to reset it after the power outage, it will automatically turn on.
• Its battery backup is long enough that lets you sufficient time to save data before the computer automatically turns off.
• This type of UPS is a bit pricey compared to other models.
#2. APC Sine Wave UPS Battery Backup & Surge Protector, 1500VA, APC Back-UPS Pro (BR1500MS)
This power supply is premium protection that is a deal for networking devices, consoles, and gaming PC that increases the runtime of your devices.
• It can be used in your wireless routers, television and cable box, gaming system and into your computer.
• It has an LCD that can be tilted so that you can accurately check the status of the power-load of connected devices and the battery level.
• It is equipped with AVR that corrects voltage fluctuations.
• It consists of 1 USB charger port and 1 type A USB charged port that uses a combined 15 wattage.
• Its Sine Wave output maintains the heat that is being generated when the powering tube lights are on.
APC Sine Wave UPS has a runtime of 1 hour 18 minutes that uses 100 watts. This power supply has dimensions of 14.5 x 3.9 x 10.2 inches with a weight of 27.5 pounds. It has a voltage average of BR 1500 MS, maximum load voltage of 900W, a Nominal Input Voltage of 120V and an online Input Voltage that ranges between 88-147V. The AVR can be boost by +11.5% when the Input Voltage drops down and it can be trimmed down by -11.5% when the voltage exceeds.
• It has a long-run time that makes you efficient in doing things in your device.
• It has a smooth and quiet operation because it does not have a cooling fan.
• The cooling vents have a tendency to overheat so avoid blocking it.
Uninterruptible Power Supply is a big help to industrial technology. Owning one of these UPS is a great help especially in times of unscheduled power interruptions.